Make a Reservation
Contact us directly at 425-304-5315 or 425-304-5363!
For last-minute specials, off-season rates, and more, "Like" us at www.Facebook.com/EverettFFR.
Policies & Services
All rules and regulations applying to U.S. Military and Federal Government Property are applicable at Jim Creek. Listed below are policies, rules and regulations applying to Jim Creek Recreational Facilities.
In case of emergency, notify Security immediately. Emergency phones are located at the Jim Creek Bridge, at the shower facilities near Cougar Camp, and Twin Lakes. Security can be reached at (425) 304-5314.
ID Requirements for Non-Vetted Jim Creek Guests - As of 10 Jan 2016, state driver's licenses from Minnesota, Illinois, Missouri, New Mexico, and Washington and identification cards from American Samoa are non-compliant with the Real ID Act. Until further notice, individuals presenting credentials from the above states and territories must provide a second form of identification. Exceptions are individuals possessing Washington and Minnesota enhanced driver's licenses that meet Real ID Act requirements. Individuals who provide driver's licenses from states that do not meet the Real ID Act requirements must provide an additional approved form of ID listed in table 12-1, CNICINST 5530.14A. For more information, please contact Jim Creek Navy Community Recreation Area at 425-304-5367.
Vehicle Operators - When entering Jim Creek Recreation Area, vehicle operators must show a valid driver's license, a current vehicle registration, current license plate tags and proof of insurance to the security gate guard. There are no exceptions to this policy, so please plan ahead.
Access Vetting Procedures - Requires NCIC background checks on all persons that have no affiliation or that don't have proper credentials for access, with the exception of minors (16 and under), who must be under sponsorship. These vetting procedures require the applications of SECNAV 5512/1 form which mandates individual and individuals on group listing to be vetted.
Credential Access Policy (DTM 09-12) - DoD Components may incorporate a DoD-defined Trusted Traveler procedure for use during FPCON's Normal, Alpha and Bravo into their implementation policy as local security condition permits. The Trusted Traveler procedure is governed and implemented locally. Trusted Traveler procedures allow a valid CAC, military retiree, or adult dependent (TESLIN) with a valid DoD credential to gain access under the local requirements for escort (5) in accordance with installation commander policy. This policy does not govern contractor access. 100% ID/Credential verification is still a requirement for contractor access.
Foreign Nationals - A Foreign National is defined as any person other than a U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent or temporary legal resident alien, or person in U.S. custody.
(1) Foreign Nationals employed by a contractor firm must have written permission from the CO to be onboard the installation. The Foreign National's installation government sponsor shall submit a request with the foreign national's personal information (full name, date of birth, passport number, alien ID number and point of entry/origin) seven working days in advance of arrival to the CO via the ISO.
All reservations must be guaranteed with a Visa or MasterCard at the time of call with no refunds given for early check-outs.
All fees must be paid in full at the time of reservation with no refunds given for early check-outs.
Active Duty personnel and commands may make a reservation up to 12 months in advance (if all guests are active duty or active duty families). All other individuals and sponsored groups can make a reservation up to 6 months in advance of stay. All reservations must be guaranteed with a Visa or MasterCard number at the time of call. All group reservations require an advance deposit equal to the first night’s stay payable at the time of reservation. Upon check-in, payment in full is due for all reservations.
For reservations call 1-877-NAVY-BED or (425) 304-5315/5363
All guests visiting Jim Creek for overnight accommodations, equipment rentals and programs are required to check in at the Recreation Office.
Patrons arriving at Jim Creek after 10 pm will be charged a late check-in fee regardless of the type of reservation the customer has. In addition, we ask that you give advance notice of late arrival. The purpose is to emphasize quiet hours and to increase enjoyment within the camp and cabin areas during night hours.
Check-in is 3 pm. Check-out time is 11 am. Please call the Recreation Office in advance if you plan on arriving after office hours.
All keys are issued at check-in from the Recreation Office during business hours or with the RV park host after hours (until 10 pm). If a key issued is lost or not returned, there will be a replacement cost.
Please return keys to Recreational Office upon check-out no later than 11 am.
RV Park Length of Stay Policy
Off-Season October 1 - April 30
During the off-season, there is no length of stay limit. Reservations may be booked for up to 30 days or in periods of 30 days, not to exceed a total of 180 consecutive days. Once a guest stay reaches the maximum 180 consecutive days, the traveler will submit a request to extend beyond the 180 days. The traveler may submit a request to extend 30 days in advance prior to the departure date of their current reservation. Request for an extension cannot extend their reservation beyond the off-season. Off-season reservations must begin or end on October 1/April 30. Reservations can not extend into the peak season and a new reservation must be made.
Peak-Season May 1 - September 30
During the peak season, the length of stay is limited to 30 days. After 30 days, customers must vacate their site for one week (7 days) prior to making another reservation. Customers can make multiple 30-day reservations, but there must be 7 days in-between reservations. Peak-season reservations must begin or end on May 1/Sept 30. Reservations can not extend into the off-season and a new reservation must be made.
Cancellations for individual reservations with less than 14 days advance notice will result in the loss of the first-night deposit. Cancellations for group reservations made more than 30 days in advance will be granted a full refund, less than 30 days advance notice will result in the loss of the first-night deposit.
- Maximum capacity per site, cabin, or RV site is 6 people and 2 vehicles. Additional parking is available just off the main road by the bridge.
- Guests are asked to take extra precautions and not leave fires unattended at any time. Fires must be extinguished completely before departure from the campsite.
- Quiet hours should be adhered to and applied from 10 pm to 8 am.
- Pets must remain on a leash at all times. With the exception of standard cabins and dens, pets are not allowed in any of the facilities. Owners must remove all pet waste from public areas.
- It is expected that all guests leave their site as they found it, in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Pop-up trailers and truck camper trailers under 17’ only in tent campsites. RV's are not authorized in the Cougar/Bear Group camps, individual campsites, or cabin sites.
- Pets are allowed in the standard cabins at no additional charge.
- Pets are allowed in the Bear and Bobcat Dens at an additional charge of $15/day.
- Pets are NOT allowed in the Lodge.
- Pets are NOT allowed in the Deluxe Steelhead Cabins.
- There will be a cleaning fee of up to $150 for pets in the Lodge or Steelhead Cabins.
- All group coordinators must check-in and check-out with the Recreation office.
- Group Camp Areas are open to tent camping only (No pop-up trailers, truck campers, or RV's in Cougar/Bear group campsites).
- There are posted speed signs throughout the facilities that must be observed.
- Personal boats, boat motors, float tubes, and other water devices are not permitted on the station due to the possibility of contamination from other water sources to the Twin Lakes.
- Cyclists/skaters/in-line bladers must wear a helmet at all times while riding.
- Do not leave food unsecured or feed wild animals. Animals that discover human food can become pests and dangerous.
- No firewood is to be taken from the area whatsoever. It is against regulations to cut and/or carve on any trees. For your convenience, there is firewood available for sale at the Recreation Office. Guests are more than welcome to bring their own firewood and/or kindling.
- All firearms, including paintball guns, and any knives longer than 3", are prohibited on base.
- No fireworks are allowed on the grounds.
- Drones or Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, regardless of size, are not permitted at Jim Creek at any time. Drones spotted within the campground will be reported to Security immediately.
- Violations of any rules may result in expulsion from the base and/or additional fees.
Snacks, beverages, beer, ice, wood, Jim Creek apparel, camping supplies, and more are available for purchase from the retail store at the Recreation Office, Bldg. #4.
Rental items are also available at the Recreation Office, Bldg. #4 and include tents, sleeping bags, cribs, cots, bicycles, sporting equipment, fishing poles, coolers, lanterns, pots and pans, and more!